Now TED has plenty of curated TED playlists but I always find myself creating a mashup of them under a different theme. You don’t need to be a traveler or so-called global citizen to learn something here; just be open to discovering what it means to be a “globaller” because at its core, it’s about listening and expanding your comfort zone. #challengeyourself
1. ‘Don’t ask me where I’m from, ask me where I’m a local.’ by Taiye Selasi, TEDGlobal
2. ‘Deep Travel – Connecting on the Road and in Life’ by Judith Fein, TEDxSanMiguelDeAllende
3. ‘How Adventure Makes You Stronger, Smarter, and More Attractive.’ by Tyler Tervooren, TEDxConcordiaUPortland
4. ‘Learn to Travel: Travel to Learn’ by Robin Esrock, TEDxVancouver
5. ‘The Beauty of What We’ll Never Know’ by Pico Iyer, TEDSummit
Watch this talk and stay tuned for my own analysis of the one and only Pico Iyer’s words in my next blog post.